What is the temperature for Stouffer’s French Bread Pizza?
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (toaster oven to 325 degrees F). Remove pizza from box and plastic bag. 2. Place pizza on a baking sheet on center rack in oven or on a tray in toaster oven.
How do you cook Stouffer’s French Bread Pizza?
How to Prepare
- Preheat 375°F. Same time for 1 or 2 pizzas.
- Remove pizza(s) from box & wrap. Pour ingredients left in wrap onto pizza.
- Place pizza on baking sheet, center rack.
- Cook 24 minutes. * Let stand 1 minute.
How long does Stouffer’s French Bread Pizza take to cook?
Place pizza on baking sheet, center rack. Cook: 30 minutes let stand 1 minute.
How long do you cook frozen French Bread Pizza in the oven?
Preheat oven to 375°F. Unwrap French Bread Pizza(s). Place on a baking sheet. Bake 20 to 23 minutes.
How do you bake frozen French bread?
- Preheat your oven to 425° F.
- Remove bread from package and place directly on center oven rack. No thawing necessary.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
How do you cook a frozen flatbread pizza?
Conventional method: Remove flatbread from plastic bag & thaw 15-30 min (or 45 sec in the microwave is ok). Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place directly on oven rack. Bake for 5-8 minutes.
How long do I cook a Red Baron pizza?
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place frozen pizza on center oven rack. Cook pizza 17-20 minutes.
Is Stouffer’s French Bread pizza vegetarian?
We use traditional oven baked French bread. Our classic pizza sauce is made from vine-ripened tomatoes, topped with grilled zucchini and red onions with hand picked red and yellow peppers and finished with 100% real cheese.
STOUFFER’S Roasted Vegetable French Bread Pizza 2 ct Box.
|18%||Total Fat 12G|
|Saturated Fat 4.5G|