How do you manually ignite a Weber grill?
Natural Gas Grills
- Open the grill lid.
- Make sure all the burner control knobs are turned off. …
- Turn the gas supply valve on.
- Put the match in the match stick holder and strike the match to light it. …
- For current Genesis and Summit models, ignite the remaining burners the same way going from left to right.
Why is my Weber grill not lighting?
It could be a worn-out spark module, a loose wire or other connection, a dead battery, corrosion or dirt on the igniter tip, or cracked porcelain on the igniter element. If the grill doesn’t light using the match, check for low or no gas flow. Your problem could be as simple as a low gas tank.
What do you do when your Weber grill won’t light?
Make sure that the igniter is making a clicking noise when you press the igniter button. If it doesn’t click, then the wires may not be connected properly, the battery may be dead or installed incorrectly, or the igniter module may have failed.
How do I get my Weber grill out of bypass mode?
If you think your grill is in bypass mode, you can reset the regulator by following these steps:
- Turn off all the burners and close the tank valve.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Open the tank valve fully and wait a few seconds for pressure in the regulator and gas hose to equalize.
How do you light a propane small Weber grill?
Lighting a gas BBQ
- First open the lid, then the gas cylinder valve.
- Turn the front/first controller to ‘high’ and wait two to three seconds for the gas to accumulate in the ignition chamber.
- Next, press the igniter button. …
- Now close the lid and preheat the barbecue to the desired temperature.