How long do you cook bacon on a griddle?
Bacon cooks fast!
- Use the tongs (or a fork) to place the bacon strips side-by-side on the griddle cooking surface. …
- Now that the bacon is starting to cook, put the timer on 5-7 minutes, with a lower timer for higher temperatures, and vice-versa. …
- Use the tongs to turn over the bacon strips.
Is it OK to cook bacon on griddle?
In a word: yes! Cooking bacon on a griddle is certainly possible. Furthermore, it is a great way to cook really delicious and crispy bacon. Whether you have a regular griddle pan, a skillet, an electric griddle or even a flat top, you’re well on your way to perfectly-cooked bacon.
How do you keep bacon from curling on a griddle?
If you have particularly thin or fatty pieces of bacon, however, it can still curl up on you as the water evaporates from the meat and the belly fat renders. To combat this, simply lay another wire rack face-down on top of the bacon.
What side of the griddle do you cook bacon on?
Lay Bacon on the Griddle
Lay the strips of bacon side-by-side on the surface of the griddle. Use a pair of tongs to do this, so you can avoid burning your hands. Make sure the bacon pieces fit on the griddle; you don’t want the ends hanging over the edge, because then they won’t cook.
How do you cook bacon on a Weber grill?
- Grill at medium direct heat, 400-425 degrees, for 3-4 minutes per side directly on the grate.
- Remove when crisp.
- Add to a bloody mary, burger, or simply enjoy plain.
What heat do I cook bacon on?
400 degrees fahrenheit works well for both regular and thick cut bacon. Heat your oven and cook the bacon for 18-20 minutes or until it’s reached your desired level of crispiness. I do rotate the pan halfway through, just to ensure even cooking, but that’s it.