Mike Robbins is a really cool guy and it was an honor to have him on the podcast this week. Mike is a former professional baseball player turned speaker and author of three books, Focus on the Good Stuff, Be Yourself Everyone Else is Already Taken, and his latest, Nothing Changes Until You Do. He’s a sought-after keynote speaker who teaches people how to infuse their lives and businesses with authenticity and appreciation. His forthcoming book is out in early 2018, Bring Your Whole Self To Work and has focused a lot of his recent work on leadership and creating a meaningful company culture and career as a whole.
(IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU WOULD STOP BY ITUNES OR STITCHER AND LEAVE A REVIEW FOR THE PODCAST -THANKS)
In this episode we discuss:
- Authenticity, vulnerability and fake-bravery
- How to show up with your full self to business and life
- Overcoming self talk and the “imposter syndrome”
- The importance of connection and empathy in the workplace
- How to lead and create a company with a strong culture
Connect with Mike (Talks/Books/Social Media):
Sign-Up For Weekly Advice About the Culinary & Hospitality Industries
I look forward to sending you content, inspiration, tools and am excited to make some positive change in the industry with you.