We had the pleasure of connecting with author, speaker and thought leader – Mike Robbins – for the second time on this episode of the podcast. If you aren’t familiar with Mike, give episode 10 a listen (here is a link). This episode is centered around Mike’s 4th book, Bring Your Whole Self to Work and is all about being able to show up fully to the work we do by removing obstacles and barriers that might be getting in the way – some of these barriers are personal, while others are within the context of the work environment we show up to every day. Regardless, Mike is on a mission to help all of us better connect with the work we do – something that will allow us to create better work, foster better relationships and we will be happier as a result.
In this conversation with Mike Robbins we discuss:
- What it means to Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
- The 5 principles you need to understand to better bring your whole self to work.
- The importance of leveraging the power of appreciation, in order to get the most out of your team.
- How to deal with difficult bosses and conversations.
- The importance of developing a growth mindset.
- AND A LOT MORE….
Mike has been really generous – if you order Bring Your Whole Self to Work in the next couple of weeks, he’s going to throw in a bunch of complementary material that I know you’ll get a ton of value from.
Check it out, just click here for the details.
To grab a copy of Bring Your Whole Self to Work, click here.