Mark W. Schaefer is the author of The Tao of Twitter, Return On Influence, Born to Blog, Social Media Explained, The Content Code, and KNOWN. He is a globally-recognized educator, speaker, business consultant, and author. His well-known blog BusinessesGROW, is one of the most acclaimed marketing blogs of the world. Mark has worked in global sales, PR, and marketing positions for nearly 30 years and now provides consulting services as Executive Director of U.S.-based Schaefer Marketing Solutions. He has advanced degrees in marketing and organizational development and holds seven patents. Mark enjoys teaching social media marketing courses and is a faculty member of the graduate studies program at Rutgers University and has lectured at many universities including Oxford and Princeton. He is a popular public speaker and has appeared in the WSJ, New York Times, Wired, Forbes, Fortune, CBS News, and many other global media outlets.
In this Episode we discuss:
- The power of content marketing over traditional advertising.
- How to push through initial content marketing challenges.
- Why becoming “Known” can greatly improve your business success.
- The 4 things individuals with strong personal brands have in common.
- How to handle negative feedback while building a business or brand.
- And much more!
Many Thanks to Our Episode Sponsor: Le Cordon Bleu
Sign-Up For Weekly Advice About the Culinary & Hospitality Industries
I look forward to sending you content, inspiration, tools and am excited to make some positive change in the industry with you.