This week we tried something different by taking some of your questions that relate to business, starting your own business (i.e. entrepreneurship). Chris had an email snafu, so if you responded to the email he sent out seeking questions for this episode, your response is somewhere out in never-never land, for now. Our apologies if you took the time to write in – hopefully we can save it for a future episode. For everyone else, we were able to get a lot of your questions:
Specific topics we covered in this episode:
- What it takes to start and run a successful business
- How to create a product that stands out
- Testing your product or service to see if it will sell
- Developing a staff you can trust so that you don’t have to do it all
- How to overcome the fear of trying something new, like starting a business
If you are interested in starting a business or just a side hustle to get some side revenue coming in, Text: COOKINGROCKS to 444-999
WOULD YOU DO US A FAVOR AND LEAVE A REVIEW ON iTUNES or STITCHER?
Sign-Up For Weekly Advice About the Culinary & Hospitality Industries
I look forward to sending you content, inspiration, tools and am excited to make some positive change in the industry with you.