Shawn has been a big time fan of Bernadette Jiwa’s for years, having read all of her books, so it was naturally an absolute pleasure to have her on the podcast this week! Bernadette helps brands “bake” meaning into the stories of who they, helping them to tell a more meaningful version of who they are as an organization.
She’s a leading strategist in branding and marketing having worked with some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. She’s written industry shifting books such as Make Your Idea Matter: Stand Out With a Better Story and Meaningful: The Story of Ideas that Fly.
In this episode we discuss:
- What it means to build a brand.
- The difference between marketing and branding.
- How to create a solid brand story.
- How to understand what our customers want.
- Examples of companies in the restaurant/hospitality space that create brands that customers fall in love with.
Connect with Bernadette:
In this episode Bernadette referred to:
Lune Croissanterie: https://www.lunecroissanterie.com/
Sign-Up For Weekly Advice About the Culinary & Hospitality Industries
I look forward to sending you content, inspiration, tools and am excited to make some positive change in the industry with you.