Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron Walker, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence. He enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. 38 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
In this Episode we discuss:
- The major change in Aaron’s life that caused a monumental shift.
- Fears experienced by many entrepreneurs and how to overcome.
- The mindset Aaron had to create wealth at an early age.
- Why instant gratification is the death to any and all lasting success.
- The brilliance of Mastermind Groups.
- Tips and advice for running an effective Mastermind Group.
- Aaron’s final thoughts that will leave you incredibly inspired.
Many Thanks to Our Episode Sponsor, Le Cordon Bleu