If you’ve been paying attention to my work recently, with my writing and the Chef Brand Challenge, you know I’m focused on getting everyone in this industry to understand the opportunity at hand, and that they have the power to build a successful career for themselves – you just have to be intentional, strategic and pave your own path.
That’s what my next book is about, Crush Your Career: A Proven Path to a Sustainable Life in the Kitchen. I want everyone in the industry to read this and I firmly believe that it can and will help empower everyone that does.
If you want to be a part of the launch team, here is what you’ll need to do (and space will be limited to 50).
- Grab a copy of the book, here. (hint, your credit card isn’t charged until you confirm shipment on the 29th)
- Email me a screenshot of your receipt to CrushYourCareer@gmail.com.
- Explain why you want to be a part of the Launch Team and how you plan on helping to spread the word.
- I will email you back with a link to a Facebook group that is where I will share the progress of the book.
- I will be in the group interacting and this is an opportunity for you to work with me on a more personal level. I’ve had the fortunate opportunity of building strong relationships with many of the folks from my previous book launch for Making the Cut.
In return for your contribution, I will send you a digital version of the book that I will ask you to at least partially read before the official launch, a 15 page e-book on media exposure, and then I will expect you to write a review on Amazon before the actual publication date (this helps with the Amazon rankings, etc.)
The success of the book is dependent on folks like you helping to spread the word. I hope you’ll join me in doing that!