Jeff Goins has quite a remarkable story and is the epitome of a successful creative entrepreneur. In this podcast episode, he explains how it’s possible for all of us creatives in his most recent book, Real Artists Don’t Starve, that releases on June 6th, 2017. But it didn’t happen overnight for Jeff – it took 7 or 8 failed blogs and while working a full-time job with a nonprofit to start finding success for himself as an author and in the online entrepreneur world. He hasn’t turned back since, and he’s proof to all of us that we can do what we love if are smart about it and are willing to dismiss some of the old stories that have been holding us back.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- What it takes to NOT be a “starving artist”
- How to find your tribe of followers as a creative
- How to wrestle with the tension of creativity and connecting with the needs and desires of your audience
- Why RIGHT NOW is the best time to be a creative individual
- Does ego help or hurt you as a creative individual? How do you keep it in check?
- And plenty more….
CONNECT WITH JEFF:
Check out Jeff’s New Book, Real Artists Don’t Starve.
Sign-Up For Weekly Advice About the Culinary & Hospitality Industries
I look forward to sending you content, inspiration, tools and am excited to make some positive change in the industry with you.