What a treat we had this last week in getting to connect with Bjork Ostrom who has created an epic online business in the food world. What started with a blog started on a whim by his wife, Lindsay, Pinch of Yum, has grown unlike anything they would have imagined. Soon (after a couple years), the blog was generating revenue that would replace both of their incomes, allowing their to quit their full-time jobs, in order to focus on their budding and promising new business. Since starting 7 years ago, they’ve grown the blog so much that they decided to share their revenue and strategies with their community they started a few years back, Food Blogger Pro.
In this conversation Bjork shares tons of valuable insights on:
- What it takes to create a successful online brand
- How their company and brand came to be
- The power of finding your niche in your industry
- The amount of patience it takes to reach any level of success, especially in the online world
- What he would do if he had to start over again from scratch
- Transparency about their revenue generated and how they’ve been able to leverage that
- AND… much, much more….